Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Growing up...


Something so cute happened today: Donna slept for longer than usual, that I first took advantage of, but then thought I'd better go wake her as it was getting quite late. As I got closer to her bedroom door, I hear her pram... When I opened her door she had gotten out of bed, put her shoes on (wrong way round, but on none-the-less) and was pushing her pram around with 3 dolls in, that she squashed together, and was quietly playing with Harvard (our cat) for I don't know how long! What a big girl!
The picture was taken just minutes after, with the shoes still on the wrong feet!

3 comments:

Marietjie van Straaten said...

she is so adorable!!!!! I love it when my girls do that......

Kim Archer said...

awww, very cute! i found your blog! :) miss you guys...when's your next trip to SA?

Unknown said...

Donna has grown so much since I saw her last! Those can't be the same crocs she got when I was there...? She is still the most amazing little girl I've ever seen. Miss you guys!