Friday, September 12, 2008

Night at Al Qsar



We had an amazing opportunity to live it up at the very, very fancy Al Qsar hotel with Mel and Sean last weekend. It was a real treat! Again I had such fun with my camera, taking too many pictures of the Burj al Arab-but then one doesn't get a perfect, uninterrupted sea view of it everyday, so I took full advantage of the time I had! We had a great time with Mel and Sean, Donna is getting to love Mel more and more, which is so heart warming to see. Donna walked hand-in-hand with Mel for about 1 1/2 kms when we went out for supper, chatting away-not stopping for a moment's breath. I was quite impressed with her level of fitness!

Breakfast the next morning was just brilliant, variety like non other-we ate enough for breakfast, lunch and a bit of supper too (well it was the price of about 3 meals!!). It was in this over-the-top breakfast setting that Donna said "I could live in this hotel forever!!"....

After breakfast we went to the pool and had a superbly relaxing time. We also went in for a dip in the sea, which was so hot and had Donna gagging because it is so salty, so that didn't last long! But I got my sea swim in-so it was good!

We were very thankful for the time we had away, a great time with the Emirati Pennies altogether!

No comments: