Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Big Move

We finally moved on the 10th of October!!!! It was a huge thing-and as usual, I was not as organised as I thought or hoped I was!
I started packing so long ago, which was not the right thing because I ended up unpacking stuff, or at least messing up boxes as I frantically dug through a box looking for a paint brush, specific teddy, etc! Donna helped me so nicely too-her best was to clean the fridge-to get in the fridge and scrub it with my old toothbrush, she did a great job!

Candice and Kathleen came to visit at the same time-when the tickets were booked, I thought we'd be moved in and settled already, but that was not the way God had planned it! I felt terrible for Cand that she had to help with all the moving stuff, and for Kathleen for all the disruptions, but I was so very very thankful for their help!!



(I mean it Cand-It would have been very difficult without you-THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!)

1 comment:

michelle dercksen said...

Hi Bron
I've just read through your blog. It was so enjoyable...very nicely done. It's a great way of showing family and friends what you've been up to.
Donna is getting really big now (I love the burger post) and so is that tummy of yours. We hope your new home will be filled with love and joy and that you'll be happy staying there!
Stay in touch and God Bless
Lots of love Michelle (In Holland)