Monday, December 21, 2009

Miramar, Fujairah



We had the absolute privilege of staying at the Miramar Hotel in Fujairah the first weekend of December. We had a fantastic break, I took MANY photos and read one of the best books I've read in a long while.




The basic message is: if you want to do something, and it is within God's revealed will, and you will glorify God by doing it-do it! Stop worrying about the future, stop waiting to figure out what the Lord has planned, trust that God has the future under His control already and... just do something-and do it for God's glory, of course! Or as Kevin puts it "God’s will is not a bullseye to hit, but a life to live". I don't think I learnt anything totally new, but this guy just put things in a way that made such crystal clear sense to me that it lead to a time that will stand out for me in terms of personal growth in trust in our all loving and sovereign God. I saw things more clearly than I have in a very long time-it was a blessed time for sure!

There are more pictures that I put on my Facebook page, please click on the link to see them there.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=165128&id=628056638

No comments: