Monday, December 21, 2009

My Girls


While I was pregnant with Hannah, a wise friend (MP) said:
"You think your kids will be the same-they're from the same set of chromosome donors (aka parents), will get roughly the same discipline, diet, upbringing, etc, but they'll be totally differently! TRUST me."
And you know-I took her at her word, she has THREE boys, so she should know...

What I didn't do though, was trust her with the "TOTALLY different" part. Can one get any more different than Donna and Hannah????

DONNA: Tidy, quiet, shy, ma/pa vas (yes-still!), sensitive, an angel.
HANNAH: Messy doesn't quite explain it, loud, a tiny bit shy, not been ma/pa vas yet, doesn't feel a thing, a clown.

But I love them both-totally differently (which another amazing friend told me I would!-JB), but SOOOO much, more than I thought I had, and there's more to come-differences and love-I'm sure!

No comments: