Sunday, January 13, 2008

SOCCER!



Some will be very chuffed to see and read this: Ryan played soccer the other day! It was against little kids, but the point is-he played anyway!


We were at the park, as a family, playing in the sand, when I saw Ryan's gaze shift from his beautiful daughter to the ugly, sweaty boys in the distance. Without even looking back he said, "It looks like those guys need help!" and passed me his watch and was off!


Ryan and another dad (I presume!) took on about 10 little okes!!! The poor lighties had no chance! Ryan was running circles around them-until he couldn't run anymore!!!! I only saw the kids score 1 goal, the cheeky boy got down on his hands and knees and pushed the ball over with his nose! But I know what was going on in my husband, the grandson of Don Wilson's head: "It's alright..." and proceeded to cabelt (SP?!) the boys!!


Fun, fun, fun!!

No comments: