Friday, July 4, 2008

Our Niece and Cousin Kathleen



It was such a privledge to meet and get to know John and Candice's baby-Kathleen.
She is so beautiful and so precious, an absolute joy! John was holding Kathleen the first time I saw her, at first I didn't even see her, but when I realised it was her he was holding - I couldn't believe...anything! She was so small! She was real! She was my sister's baby! She was my niece! As I took her, a new type of love filled my heart in places I didn't know even existed!
To see Donna with her was just so heartwarming. Donna loves her baby cousin and I know that will be a love that will just continue to grow. She just loved to sit on a couch and hold Kathleen, she was so proud, and they just looked so comfortable together. Now that we're home she doesn't stop talking about her; "When Kathleen gets bigger, we can play in my tent, we can draw, we can eat Jelley Tots, we can swim together....." she can (and does!) carry on for a while!

We just can't wait to see them again!










No comments: